1175 Revolution Mill Drive Studio L26
Greensboro NC 27405
336 554 3987
I'm Shelli Craig a Triad Area Portrait Photographer and I'm married to my best friend, Daniel. We have 8 children from the ages of 23 to 13 including 3 by birth and 5 through the blessing of international adoption. What sets me apart from other photographers is that I'm a mom of children who have special needs including cerebral palsy, spina bifida and cleft lip. I'm comfortable with children who may not fit into the mold and require extra patience and time. I take whatever time is required to get the images you desire and deserve! I'm patient and make your session fun!
Whatever you're looking for, we can help! I have a studio space at Revolution Mill and I also photograph at our home on 20 acres in Summerfield. Our location sets us apart from other photographers as we offer beautiful exclusive locations that are not available to other photographers - open fields with tall grass, beautiful pastures full of yellow buttercups, a rusty old truck and an antique gazebo in the forest.
My goal is to be your personal portrait photographer — to know you and your family and to be the person you turn to when you need to capture a season in your life - a new child, a graduation, a new job, an engagement… I want to be the person who knows you and that you trust to tell the story of your life.
I provide portrait photography including:
- Executive Portraits / Personal Branding- when you need to put your best foot forward on LinkedIn or your website see me!
- Performer Portraits - headshots for actors, performers and models are my favorites!
- Senior Portraits - your Senior Year is the most amazing time and we can capture the real you!
- Family Portraits - Exist in photos. The most important thing you can do is to photograph your family!
- Pet Portraits - Our furry friends are such a big part of our lives - capture the love you have for them!